Auction Gala & Online Auction
Bidding opens Monday, October 23 at 11 am
Bidding closes Wednesday, November 2 at 9 pm
Celebrate ESF’s 25th anniversary by supporting the enrichment programs that make our district unique. The auction is available from any device.
Collectible and interesting items will go to the highest bidder!
All proceeds fund ESF’s end-of-year financial contribution to EUSD.
Under the Silver Moon!
We encourage every parent to participate, as an attendee, volunteer, sponsor or donor. If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please contact Auction Chair Stephanie Kerns.
Thank you in advance for your support!
We are pleased to let you know, this year we have options to accommodate many dietary needs.
Salads – Please choose one:
- Whole Petite Romaine Heart dressed in Lemony Caesar, Shaved Manchego and Long Butter Garlic Croutons
- Ring of English Cucumber filled with Organic Lettuces, Heirloom Tomatoes, Glazed Pecans, Pomegranate Seeds and Goat Cheese drizzled with White Balsamic Dressing (GF)
Entrees – Please choose one:
- 21 day Dry Aged Blackened Bone-in Ribeye Steak topped with Caramelized Onion Cream served with Boursin Mashed Potatoes and Brown Sugared Golden Beets (GF)
- Pan Seared Alaskan Halibut with Roasted Jalapeno Corn Puree, Sautéed Broccolini, Sauce Bercy and Mango Papaya Relish (DF)(GF)
- Prosciutto de Parma Stuffed Chicken, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Sauteed Asparagus Tips topped with Cotija and Avocado Salsa Cruda, Cilantro Pesto Pepitas and Crema de Olivos (GF)
- Housemade Ravioli stuffed with a Wild Mushroom Medley topped with Heirloom Tomatoes, Fried Leeks and Beurre Blanc (V)
- GF – Gluten Free
- DF – Dairy Free
- V – Vegetarian