The ESF Board of Directors holds monthly open-session meetings
Date: Second Wednesday of the month (See our Calendar)
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Eureka Union School District offices located at 5455 Eureka Road in Granite Bay.
Note: There are no meetings held in July or December.
We welcome you to find out what is happening at ESF and in your community by joining our meetings.
ESF Volunteer Opportunities
There are volunteer opportunities available as a board member, school representative or as a part of one of the ESF event committees!
ESF is a volunteer-driven organization and depends on parent volunteers to run its events each year. Please support your child’s education by donating your time and talent and have some fun in the process with ESF! Contact email@example.com to find out how you can become involved or visit our Volunteers Page to sign up now. Thank you!
- Stephanie Kerns, President
- Cory Salzillo, VP – Governance & Internal Affairs
- Vilma Stoberlein, VP – Community Engagement
- Khinh Hoang, Treasurer
- Sandra Urosevic, Secretary
Board of Directors
- Adam Chervenak
- Joe Garrison
- Peter Hammack
- Brian Hickey
- Jessica Keefe
- Lorrie Robertson
- Steve Schorer
- Tony Schroeder
- Zach Swithenbank
- Renee Nash, EUSD Board of Trustees & Counsel
- Tom Janis, Superintendent
- Sean Healy, Principal Liaison
- Nancy Roszkowski, Teacher Liaison